- Acropolis Hill
- Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, and the Erechtheum
- The Parthenon
- Greek theater of Dionyssos
- Theater of Herod Atticus
Athens Discovery Package
2 Day / 1 Night
Hotel Grande Bretagne + Multi-Day Tours from $925* (1 night) or $1,700* (2 nights)†
The dramatic ruins of the Acropolis high atop modern Athens are a perfect counterpoint to the lush green mountains surrounding Delphi in central Greece. See mythical ruins and museum treasures you’ve only dreamed of, up-close and personal.
One-night accommodations in Athens at the Grand Bretagne with breakfast included.
- Transfers to/from airport and hotel, and to/from hotel and pier
- Porterage fees at hotels, airport, and port
- Entrance fees to all archaeological sites and museums included onland package itinerary
- Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver
- Licensed, professional, English-speaking archaeological tour guide
- All sightseeing tours as outlined above
Explore more with multi-day land excursions
Windstar’s small group land packages are a great way to extend your cruise on shore. Offered before or after select voyages, these intimate escorted group tours are expertly crafted to the high standards you expect. Each package includes professional tours, accommodations, porterage, transfers, and daily breakfast.
Expect Windstar’s exceptional service on shore
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Windstar-approved deluxe or upscale hotel accommodations
- Licensed and insured tour companies
- Private, climate-controlled transportation
- Guaranteed tour and transportation schedules
For additional details, including day-by-day descriptions,
please call Windstar Cruises at 800.258.7245
*Prices are per person in U.S. dollars, reflect double occupancy and include all taxes, breakfast, luggage handling and scheduled tours.
†Athens 3-Day Package is also available, including everything in the 2-Day package, along with a full-day tour of the archaeological site and Museum at Delphi, a traditional lunch at the village of Arachova, and an additional hotel night in Athens.