- Göreme Open-Air Museum
- The valley of churches in Göreme Valley
- "Fairy chimneys" at Pasabag Valley
- Unbelievable landscapes of Devrent Valley
- Lunch at Bizim Ev Restaurant
- Avanos, famous for its pottery
- Kaymakli Underground City
- Cappadocia Balloon Ride (optional)
Istanbul Cappadocia Package
3 Day / 2 Night
Cappadocia Cave Hotel + Multi-Day Tours from $1,800*
With its otherworldly rock formations, dazzling "fairy chimneys," eight-floor underground city and primitive churches, Cappadocia offers an intimate, once-in-a-lifetime look at a world that is seldom seen and endlessly enthralling.
Two-night accommodations in Cappadocia at a Cappadocia cave hotel with daily breakfast included.
- Transfers to/from airport and hotel, and to/from hotel and pier
- Flight between Istanbul and Cappadocia (approximately one hour)
- Porterage fees at hotels, airport, and port
- Entrance fees to all museums, parks, and historic sites included on land package itinerary
- Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver
- Licensed, professional, English-speaking tour guide
- All sightseeing tours as outlined above
Explore more with multi-day land excursions
Windstar’s small group land packages are a great way to extend your cruise on shore. Offered before or after select voyages, these intimate escorted group tours are expertly crafted to the high standards you expect. Each package includes professional tours, accommodations, porterage, transfers, and daily breakfast.
Expect Windstar’s exceptional service on shore
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Windstar-approved deluxe or upscale hotel accommodations
- Licensed and insured tour companies
- Private, climate-controlled transportation
- Guaranteed tour and transportation schedules
For additional details, including day-by-day descriptions,
please call Windstar Cruises at 800.258.7245
*Prices are per person in U.S. dollars, reflect double occupancy and include all taxes, breakfast, luggage handling and scheduled tours.