Discover England's exotic gardens and mystic castles with your Idyllic British Isles voyage.
These scenic shores are blessed with castles so mystic they seem to bewitch and gardens so exotic they defy their northern latitude. From an exquisite five-star lunch in St. Mawes' legendary Tresanton Hotel to the stunning scenery of Snowdonia National Park, the eccentric elegance of the Plas Newydd estate, and a gracious cream tea in the gardens of Caerhays Castle — surround yourself with delight. This package is only available with the purchase of an
Idyllic British Isles cruise.
- Private tour of Cornwall’s exclusive retreat, St. Mawes, with lunch at the renowned Tresanton Hotel
- Private tour and traditional Cornish cream tea at Caerhays Castle
- The striking gardens cultivated by Benedictine monks on Tresco in the Isles of Scilly
- Visit St. David’s Cathedral in Wales, once considered a pilgrimage equal only to that of Rome
- A private tour of Plas Newydd in Wales, transformed from a small cottage into a magnificent 18th century Gothic estate with stunning gardens, hosted by the estate’s own specialist stewards
- Visit legendary Caernarfon Castle, site of Prince Charles’ investiture as Prince of Wales in 1969
LONDON TO DUBLIN (or reverse)from $2,499 pp
Departing on Wind Surf
August 31 in 2013
Sail the beautiful coasts of England, Wales, and Ireland, the inspiration of authors, artists, and poets.
Book Early Space is Limited!
Call your travel professional or Windstar Cruises at
All fares mentioned are per person, in US dollars, cruise only, based on double occupancy in category B and include non-discountable amounts. Government fees and taxes are additional ($120 per person). Offer is valid on new bookings only for select ports and sailings and is subject to availability. Offer is only available with the purchase of the Idyllic British Isles cruise. Offer is not combinable with any other promotional offer or discount. Bookings are non-transferable; no names changes may be made, nor can the offer be applied retroactively. Offer is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn or modified at Windstar’s discretion at any time. Cancellation penalties may apply. Please see brochure for details. Certain restrictions apply. Fuel surcharges may be imposed or increased over time. Offer expires June 28, 2013. Ship’s registry: Bahamas