Athens to Dubai - 18 Days
Athens, Suez Canal, Hurghada, Aqaba (Petra), Sharm el Sheikh (St. Catherine), Luxor (Safaga), Salalah, Khasab, Dubai
Wrap yourself in the romance of the desert while never straying far from the soothing sea and your luxurious private yacht. Follow the legends of Lawrence of Arabia, Cleopatra, and Moses across the dunes to Wadi Rum, Luxor, and Mount Sinai. Dive into the Red Sea where the underwater gardens rate among the finest in the world. Travel to Petra and discover an entire city carved into sunset-colored cliffs. And between your other adventures, shop colorful souks for brass lamps and frankincense, ride a camel across desert landscapes, and let your magnificent yacht carry you through the historic Suez Canal. From Egypt’s wonders to the fjords of Oman, all the treasures of the desert are laid at your feet.
Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, and reflect all discounts.
- Pass through the narrow gorge to Petra, its rose-colored facade carved right into the cliff face
- Transit the historic Suez Canal, with towns to the east and desert to the west
- Explore Wadi Rum, site of the famous 1916 Arab revolt led by Lawrence of Arabia
- Ride a camel into the desert
- Board a launch for a spectacular sunset cruise on the Nile
- Snorkel in the pristine waters of the Red Sea
- Learn all about frankincense, treasured for its fragrance for more than 5,000 years
- Take an exhilarating 4x4 journey into the mountains of Oman past Bedouin villages
- Visit St. Catherine’s Monastery where Moses saw the burning bush
- Spend the night in Luxor, with its famous temples and Valley of the Kings