- Discover fado music in Lisbon
- Soak in the natural beauty of Cádiz
- Learn about archaeological sites and monuments of Málaga
- Photograph the walled town of Cartagena
- Wander Arab ruins, modern churches, palaces of Valencia
- People-watch on Las Ramblas
- Admire Barcelona's modernista architecture
Barbados to Barcelona – 22 Days
Bridgetown, Lisbon, Cádiz, Málaga, Almería, Cartagena, Valencia, Sóller, Barcelona
This is the Spain you have always wanted to experience. Moorish architecture. Magnificent vistas. Sun-kissed coves and beaches. Flamenco dancing. Desert landscapes of spaghetti westerns. World famous art. These are among the sensual delights that will enchant you. But first, you have the unmatched pleasure of sailing the Atlantic in the ship of your dreams, Wind Star — relaxing, unwinding, reconnecting to your soul. When you land in cosmopolitan Lisbon, you will be ready to seek out all the delights of one of Europe's most accessible capitals. In Málaga you may find yourself spontaneously taking part in one of the area’s frequent cultural festivals. Valencia holds an abundance of art and, indeed, the Fine Arts Museum San Pio V even offers free admission. You’ll be forgiven for thinking we saved the best for last when you arrive in Barcelona, where you must not miss the city's iconic landmark, La Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s amazing, unfinished cathedral.
Rates shown below are per person, double occupancy and reflect all discounts.