In this day and age most people choose to share their photos digitally on Facebook and Instagram; or never bother to download them from their camera all together. But what good does it do to have your once-in-a-lifetime vacation photos hidden on your camera or only available online to those few select friends?
We gathered some of our favorite tutorials around the Internet to show you how you can creatively preserve and display your vacation photos around the house.
1) Make your own canvas portrait by transferring your favorite vacation moment on to a stretched canvas. See how it’s done here.
2) Here, a printer tray is used to frame and display your photos. You could also use a shadow box, which would allow you to add keepsake items from your trip.
3) This is another, more abstract, way to display your photos on canvas that allows you to add multiple photos on to one canvas. Check out the how-to here.
4) Create a 3-D work of art that literally pops off the paper!
6) Display your photos on to wooden blocks with this photo transferring method.
If you’re not the crafty type, you can also create a virtual photo album by uploading your photos to Picasa, Shutterfly, Flickr or any number of online photo sharing sites. We like this method for sharing our guest’s vacation photos. Check out our guest photo album on Facebook.
How do you preserve and display your vacation photos?