We are excited to unveil the first look at our the transformation of our all suite, power yacht, Star Pride. Windstar will take delivery of the yacht on April 17, 2014 in Barcelona. Many enhancements are planned before the yacht sails its inaugural voyage on May 5, 2014. Below is a glimpse of how the spaces will be upgraded.
Public Spaces: the majority of public areas will receive updated décor, complete with new furnishings, upholstery, lighting, wall coverings, carpeting, ceiling finishes, window treatments, and floor coverings. The enhanced color palette combines sand and marine shades to contrast with the warmth of wood finishes, elevating the look and feel to casual elegance.
- Yacht Club: the observation lounge on the top deck will become a chic coffee bar and lounge, where you can enjoy espresso and various sandwiches and pastries while relaxing with a good book, exploring your iPads with wifi, or just watching the coast line as they sail to the next destination. The area will receive a complete overhaul, with new amtico flooring, furniture, and an open layout that embraces the view.
Yacht Club on board Star Pride
- Compass Rose: our popular Compass Rose will be located in the aft area of Deck 6. The area will be redesigned with all new contemporary furnishings, including rich new flooring finishes, plantation shutters, and comfortable chairs and bar stools designed for socializing. Live music can be found here nightly.
Compass Rose on board Star Pride
- Star Bar: the deck bar will offer casual drinks during the day and a place to watch the stars at night. The bar area will expanded with teak decking, new stools, and lighting.
Star Bar on board Star Pride
Dining Venues: all restaurants will be transformed to embrace Windstar’s casual elegance, where you are free to eat when, where, and with whomever you please (no jackets or ties required). All dining experiences are complimentary.
- AmphorA: Windstar’s formal dining experience will be introduced as AmphorA, with a redesigned look featuring mirror panels with Murano glass, new soft lighting, wall coverings, and art work. The room will feature a new seating layout; setting the stage for our signature dining experience which contemporary, international menus and fresh, local dishes.
AmphorA Restaurant on board Star Pride
- Veranda/Candles: the restaurant in the aft of the yacht will be an inviting buffet during the day, with plentiful outdoor seating highlighting Veranda’s new look – the perfect spot for breakfast and lunch alfresco. At night the venue will transform to Candles Grill, a favorite Windstar romantic experience where guests can dine with table service under the stars.
Suites: all 106 suites will be renovated to showcase new furnishings, leather headboards, plush sofas and chairs, drapes, new lighting features, window coverings, plush carpeting, new art work, stylish bed cushions, and luxurious bed throws. The suites will feature a warm color palette that embraces comfort and relaxation.
Ocean View Suite on board Star Pride
Destination Suites: the Owner Suites will now showcase different, unique Windstar destinations, such as the Bora Bora Suite. Guests can get a taste of one of the hidden harbors that Windstar sails to, all in the comfort of their suite.
Owner’s Suite on board Star Pride
We can’t wait to get started! What is your favorite new space on Star Pride?