Our 2015 voyages are now open for sale! The collection features voyages on our newest yachts Star Breeze and Star Legend as well as seven brand new itineraries, including a first time visit to Reykjavik, Iceland. Also launching are new Private Events, an exclusive event created solely for Windstar guests, and complimentary on 2015 itineraries. Cruises start at $2,599.
“In 2015 Windstar’s fleet will be double its current size, which really enables us to expand our itinerary offerings. We offer our guests an outstanding opportunity to explore the hidden coves, renowned ports, and legendary landmarks of the world that others can’t reach,” said Hans Birkholz, Windstar Cruises’ chief executive officer. “Additionally our new Private Events really let our guests get up close and personal to the local culture with unique culinary and entertainment experiences.”
Windstar’s Private Events
Starting in 2015, all itineraries will feature a spectacular Private Event, created exclusively for our Windstar guests. These complimentary events were crafted to give guests an in depth local experience. Private Events include activities such as dinner under the stars in the magnificent Celsus Library of Ephesus to dining on the beach of a private motu in Bora Bora.
New 2015 Voyages
- Northern Europe Wonderlands: Explore Northern Europe’s legendary cities and enjoy some of the world’s greatest art masterpieces, in addition to beer and chocolates on this epic voyage on board Star Legend. Departing from London, England on June, 19, 2015 this new seven-day voyage, sails between the Baltic and the North Sea on the Kiel Canal and spends two days in Amsterdam. Ports of call include Vlissingen, Netherlands; Hamburg, Lubeck, and Warnemünde, Germany; and Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Lands of the Midnight Sun: Cruise along the stunning coast of Sognefjord, Norway, and visit Windstar’s newest port of call, Reykjavik, Iceland, a modern city steeped in Viking history, on this 11-day voyage to some of the world’s most spectacular fjords. Departing from Copenhagen, Denmark on June 26, 2015, and Reykjavik on July 7, 2015, this cruise includes three luxurious sailing days on board Windstar’s new power yacht, Star Legend as well as visits to Bergen, Flam, Geiranger, and Alesund, Norway; Lerwick, Shetland Islands; and Torshavn, Faroe Islands, Denmark.
- Baltic Delights: Witness the convergence of Baltic history, traditional culture and modern architecture, capped by an overnight in St. Petersburg, Russia on this 10-day sailing on board Wind Surf or Star Legend. This voyage includes stops at Copenhagen and Bornholm, Denmark; Gdansk, Poland; and Klaipeda, Lithuania; as well as Tallin, Estonia; Helsinki, Finland; and Stockholm, Sweden, departing July 18 and 28, 2015.
- Spectacular Scandinavia: View the stunning beauty of Norway’s fjords, sparking Scandinavian capital cities, as well as the palaces, canals, and copper spires of Copenhagen, Denmark on this nine-day voyage on board Wind Surf. Departing from Stockholm, Sweden on August 7, 2015, this voyage includes an overnight in Copenhagen, and ports of call in Bornholm and Skagen, Denmark; Warnemünde, Germany; Visby, Sweden; and Kristiansand and Oslo, Norway.
- Gems of France & Iberia: From the soulful strains of fado to the granite castles of Brittany and a stout of strong English beer, this nine-day voyage is full of fascinating discoveries. Wind Surf departs from Lisbon, Portugal on August 24, 2015 and visits Cherbourg, St-Malo, and Brest, France; El Ferrol and Vigo, Spain; Porto and Lisbon, Portugal.
- Windmills & Tall Sails: Take part of the world’s largest sailing parade, Sail Amsterdam. Watch the parade from the comfort of Wind Surf, the tallest sailing yacht in the world. Departing from Oslo, Norway on August 16, 2015, this eight-day cruise offers an overnight in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and stops to Kristiansand, Norway; Rotterdam and Vlissingen, Netherlands; Zeebruge, Belgium; and Dover, England.
- Spanish Serenade: Explore the stunning mix of new and old world charm in some of Spain and Portugal’s most culturally and archaeologically rich cities on this eight-day voyage on board Star Breeze or Star Legend. Beginning May 31, 2015, depart from Barcelona, Spain or Lisbon, Portugal and cruise along the spectacular Spanish coast to Palma, Almería, Málaga, Gibraltar, and Seville, Spain; and Portimao, Portugal.
- Culinary & Wine Delights of Spain & France: Discover the delectable cuisines and spirits of Spain and France at their authentic best in the company of expert guest hosts, enjoying special themed events and activities, daily wine tastings, and informative lectures along the way. This 10-day voyage begins in Lisbon, Portugal, and ends in either Dublin, Ireland, or London, England. Ports of call include Porto, Portugal; El Ferrol and Gijon, Spain; Bordeaux, La Rochelle, and St.-Malo, France.
- Grand Prix of Monaco: Experience the world’s most legendary auto racing event in Windstar style. Wind Surf will offer a full Grand Prix experience and privileged access to two days of Monaco’s Formula One race, a gala event in town among other exciting features.
Tahiti: Wind Spirit will return on May 1, 2015, to spend a second season in Tahiti. Dreams of Tahiti, a seven-day voyage, sails from the capital city of Papeete, Tahiti and stops at Moorea, Tahaa, Raiatea, Huahine, and Bora Bora. Guests can also dive or snorkel the underwater world and experience even more of the South Pacific magic.
Northern Europe: Star Legend and Wind Surf will sail many Northern Europe favorites throughout the season including:
- Best of Europe’s West Coast: From the soulful strains of fado to a stout Irish Guinness, Galicia’s famed seafood to the granite castles of Brittany, this eight-day round-trip voyage from Lisbon, Portugal to Dublin, Ireland is full of fascinating discoveries.
- Gaelic Explorers: From the castles of Edinburgh to the pubs of Dublin, journey through hills and highlands, idyllic islands, and lyrical landscapes on this eight-day voyage, which now offers the new picturesque port of Portree, Scotland to its itinerary.
- Scandinavian Tapestry: The 11-day voyage from Edinburgh, Scotland or Stockholm, Sweden includes the stunning beauty of Norway’s fjords, as well as sparking Scandinavian capital cities and charming villages in the region’s heartland.
Mediterranean and Italy: Wind Star, Star Legend and Star Breeze will continue to cruise Windstar favorites in Italy and the Mediterranean throughout the 2015 season including:
- Greek Isles & Turkish Delights: Explore the hidden delight of the Greek Isles, the Turkish coasts, and the greatest icons of civilization on this seven-day signature voyage.
- Black Sea Tapestry: Explore the transcendent magic of Istanbul and the enigmatic, once hidden, wonders of Europe’s Black Sea in signature Windstar yachting style.
- Pride of the Aegean: Explore the breadth of the Aegean Sea, from the azure tip of Crete to the soaring spires of Istanbul, in one comprehensive 9-day voyage.
- Glitter & Glam of the Rivieras: Sparkling cities and charming villages to secluded harbors and immaculate beaches are all found along the famed Riviera on this seven-day voyage departing from either Barcelona or Rome.
- Splendors of Southern Spain: Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, and Costa del Sol – discover Spain’s coastal jewels on this eight-day cruise departing from either Lisbon or Barcelona.
- Casablanca & the Canary Islands: From the magic of Morocco to the tropical serenity of the Canary Islands, this voyage is a perfect blend of indulgences.
- Islands of the West Med: This collection of the Mediterranean features the beautiful islands of Elba, Corsica, Sardinia, and Mallorca framed by the vibrant cities of Barcelona and Rome.
- Enchanting Greece & the Amalfi Coast: This seven-day cruise explores the idyllic islands, charming cobbled villages, spectacular scenery, and intriguing history of the heart of the Mediterranean.
- Venetian Passageways: Enjoy the wonders of Venice and Athens on this nine-day voyage that travels along ancient trade routes through the narrow Corinth Canal, to the ancient oracles of Delphi, ad into the stunning fjords of Montenegro.
- Sicilian Splendors: Encircle the Isle of Sicily and discover wonders from the ruins of Pompeii and Capri’s Blue Grotto to Baroque marvels and the breathtaking beauty of the Amalfi Coast while on this 10-day sailing round-trip from Rome.
- Classic Italy & Dalmatian Coast: Discover the magic of Venice, the grandeur of Rome and the captivating island of Capri as well as sailing the privileged waters of the Ionian Sea with visits to the breathtaking fjords of Montenegro and the sundrenched shores of Croatia on this eight-day cruise departing from Rome or Venice.
- Yachting the Riviera: From the tiny villages of Cinque Terre to the chic style of Monaco, the sails of Windstar explore the legendary ports of the world’s most privileged sailing yachts on this seven-day voyage departing from Rome or Nice.
- Riviera Enchantment: Discover the glamour, the enchantment, the excitement, and the exquisite élan of the world’s most famous yachting playground on this seven-day round-trip sailing from Rome.
For more information about Windstar’s 2015 Voyage Collection, please visit our website. To book a Windstar voyage, contact a travel professional, or call us at 800-258-7245.