- Sail, swim, and kayak off the Watersports Platform
- St. Lucia’s beachside resorts and national park
- Scenic cruising past the Pitons (volcanic spires)
- Beaches, sun, fun, and yacht deck barbecue at Tobago Cays*
- Mt. Pleasant and Fort Hamilton on Bequia
- Beach barbecue on Mayreau, St. Vincent & the Grenadines*
- Grand Etang National Park on Grenada
- Scenic cruising around St. Vincent & the Grenadines
*Location of deck/beach barbecue is dependent on weather and sea conditions, and is subject to change.
Barbados to Barbados - 7 Days
Bridgetown, Pigeon Island, Bequia, Tobago Cays, Mayreau, St. George's, Bridgetown
This is the Caribbean of days gone by – deep blue waters, quiet coves and tropical islands dotted with powdery beaches and lush green hillsides. Sail from the rugged natural beauty of St. Lucia to little-known isles that are off the tourist radar. From colorful Bequia and Mayreau in St. Vincent & the Grenadines to the open-air markets of exotic St. George’s, you’ll discover a part of the Caribbean that remains authentic and unspoiled. This is everything that makes the Caribbean synonymous with paradise.
Rates shown below are per person, double occupancy and reflect all discounts.