- Explore the intriguing medina of Casablanca
- Visit sunny beaches and storied souks of Agadir
- Enjoy tastings along the Wine Route of Lanzarote
- See Casa de Colon, where Columbus stopped on his way to the New World, in Las Palmas
- Be pampered at WindSpa
- Shop duty-free on St. Maarten
- Swim and kayak off the Watersports Platform
- Sunbathe on pristine Caribbean beaches
Lisbon to St. Maarten – 28 Days
Lisbon, Casablanca, Agadir, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Philipsburg, Falmouth Harbour, Soper's Hole, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda, Gustavia, Philipsburg
Like Columbus — the Admiral of the Ocean Sea — you'll launch from sophisticated Lisbon and set sail for the Canary Islands, crossing the Atlantic, with the Caribbean as your ultimate destination. Your own historic voyage, however, includes fascinating stops in mysterious Casablanca and Agadir, Morocco, where you may choose to join a camel trek adventure or visit exotic Marrakech. While in the Canaries, discover the natural beauty of the lovely Spanish island of Lanzarote or stroll through the old quarter of Las Palmas. Forget your "real life" and savor every moment of your romantic transatlantic crossing on the sleek Wind Surf. Then, when you're completely rejuvenated, you'll be ready to fully immerse yourself in the distinctive cultural mélange and island rhythms of the Caribbean.
Rates shown below are per person, double occupancy and reflect all discounts.