- Onboard presentation from Costa Rican Naturalist
- Masaya volcano tour near San Juan del Sur
- Ziplining in Playas del Coco
- Yacht deck barbecue
- Spider monkeys and caimans in Curú National Wildlife Refuge
- Manuel Antonio National Park in Puerto Quepos
- Corcovado National Park outside Bahía Drake
- White-sand beaches and beach barbecue on Tortuga Island*
*Location of beach barbecue is dependent on weather and sea conditions, and is subject to change.
Puerto Caldera to Puerto Caldera - 7 Days
Puerto Caldera, San Juan del Sur, Playas del Coco, Puerto Quepos, Bahía Drake, Curú, Tortuga Island, Puerto Caldera
Lush, full of life, kissed by the sun and blessed with a breathtaking shoreline, the “rich coast” is just what it claims to be. History, flora and fauna are highlighted by Wind Spirit’s local Naturalist. The Nicaraguan village of San Juan del Sur leads to the Masaya Volcano and Granada. Enjoy breathtaking views in Playas del Coco before visiting Puerto Quepos for rainforest adventures. Corcovado National Park is known for its diverse marine life. Explore the Curú National Wildlife Refuge, a private reserve, and watch in wonder as hump back whales breach before your eyes and exotic marine life swims casually by. Swim and snorkel off Tortuga Island’s palm-fringed beaches and listen for the calls of capuchin monkeys and a symphony of wild, rare birds.
Rates shown below are per person, double occupancy and reflect all discounts.