- Explore regional wines and cuisine with a SAVEUR culinary expert, and renowned winemaker Jorge Ordonez
- Enjoy the best of Spanish food and wine pairings during two hosted dinners with special menus
- Sample a selection of six Spanish wines in addition to daily wine tastings throughout the cruise
- Experience two complimentary vineyard and culinary shore excursions
- Take part in cooking demonstrations of local regional cuisine with a SAVEUR guest chef
- Discover the magic of flamenco in a special onboard dance performance
- Receive complimentary gifts to commemorate this unique itinerary
Lisbon to Barcelona - 8 Days
Lisbon, Cádiz (Seville), Málaga, Almería (Granada), Cartagena, Valencia, Sóller, Barcelona
Discover the jewels of southern Spain one mouthwatering bite and sip at a time on this delicious adventure. Join us as we travel the sunny south coast of Spain, the country that brought the world sherry, tapas, and paella. We’ll pause to explore the rich culinary and wine traditions of regions from Andalucía to Catalonia, with special shore excursion offerings that offer an insider’s look at the ingredients, cuisines, and techniques that give Spanish food and wine its signature flavors. Each day is filled with special themed events and activities designed to expand your knowledge and appreciation of Spain’s great bounty, while allowing you plenty of time to soak up the area’s fascinating history and alluring beaches. Visit Jerez de la Frontera, the “Sherry Capital of the World.” Explore the Museo de Vino (Wine Museum) in Mijas. Snack on tapas, prepare paella under the guidance of a local chef, and learn the traditional method of producing olive oil in Mallorca. Every port offers a new treat for the palate.
*If conditions do not permit entrance to Soller, will visit Palma.
Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, and reflect all discounts.