- World-famous Russian Ballet in St. Petersburg
- The Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg
- Yacht deck barbecue in Helsinki
- Vasa Museum in Stockholm
- Sailing through the Stockholm archipelago
- Neoclassical architecture of Helsinki, Finland
Stockholm to Stockholm - 8 Days
Stockholm, St. Petersburg (overnight), Helsinki, Tallinn, Sandhamn, Stockholm
Stockholm, a magical city built on 14 islands, frames this voyage through the Baltic's most fascinating cultures and breathtaking scenery. Your yacht docks close to the center of each port bringing you just steps away from the best of grand capitals and secluded hamlets. Explore the treasures of St. Petersburg's magnificent Hermitage and the delights of its charming cafés. Magical countries and delightful cities – on a beautiful voyage through the enchanted shores of the Baltic Sea.
Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, and reflect all discounts.