- The Nobel Peace Center in Oslo, Norway
- Sailing through the Stockholm Archipelago
- Authentic local experience of the small port of Stromstad
- Castles, canals and countryside of Copenhagen
- National Opera House in Oslo
- New ports of Stromstad, Rugen and Bornholm
- Yacht deck barbecue at Rugen*
- Templar churches and rugged coastline of Bornholm
*Location of deck barbecue is dependent on weather and sea conditions, and is subject to change.
Oslo to Stockholm - 7 Days
Oslo, Stromstad, Copenhagen, Rugen, Bornholm, Stockholm
Experience the gentle beauty, intriguing culture, and beguiling city life of thoroughly modern Scandinavia - vibrant with urban energy and world-class art. In a single voyage, you'll experience Northern Europe's most beautiful capital cities, as well as the hidden coves and quiet country lanes that punctuate these stunning coastlines. Enjoy European city life at its very best - lively entertainment and fascinating shops, lush parks and bold architecture, ancient castles and contemporary style. And treat yourself to the secret coves and quaint villages in three new ports few travelers are privileged to see.
Rates shown below are 2-for-1 fares per person, double occupancy and reflect all discounts.