- The intimate urban gardens of Lisbon
- Tasting Portugal's signature port wines
- The Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela, destination of pilgrims is the 9th century
- Climb to the top of the Torre de Hercules for fantastic view of La Coruña
- Tanguy Tower and the ancient castle of Brest
- The dramatic abbey of Mont St. Michel, reaching to heave from a rock surrounded by the bay
- The renowned Bayeux Tapestry in the Musee de la Reine Mathilde
- Maritime landmarks of London (Portsmouth)
Lisbon to London - 8 Days
Lisbon, Lexio/Porto, Vigo, La Coruña, Brest, St. Malo, Cherbourg, London
The dramatic coastline between Lisbon and London (Portsmouth) challenges the imagination -- terraced hillsides, soaring chalk-white cliffs, sweeping white sand beaches, and the towering turrets of Mont St-Michel. The scenic wonder of Normandy and the natural beauty of Brittany have inspired masters of landscape art and Impressionists for generations. History will be your companion along the way, from the ramparts of St. Malo to heroic Utah Beach. Explore castles and lighthouses, and relax with your traveling companions in yacht-filled marinas as you savor fresh mussels and sip crisp local Muscadet.
Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, and reflect all discounts.