- Stroll the Clarence Esplanade and explore London's (Portsmouth) rich naval tradition
- The intricately carved facia of Butterwalk in Dartmouth, where Charles II held court in 1671
- Pendennis Castle in Falmouth, built by Henry VIII
- The unspoiled Isles of Scilly beaches of Cornwall
- Pembroke Castle, birthplace of Henry VII
- Waterford City, home of Waterford Crystal, known for its exquisite craftsmanship
- The lighthouse of Holyhead Mountain
- Guinness Storehouse Tour in Dublin
London to Dublin - 7 Days
London, Dartmouth, Falmouth, Scilly Isles, Pembroke, Waterford, Holyhead, Dublin
Explore England's most charming counties, Devon and Cornwall, and the best of Wales and Ireland in an enchanting voyage. From the rich maritime traditions of London (Portsmouth) and the silvery beaches of Southsea, to the sparkline crystal artistry of Waterford and the indulgent relaxation of the secluded Scilly Isles -- history, fantasy, and sheer natural beauty stir all of your senses. In Dartmouth, explore the patchwork of narrow lanes and Elizabethan streetscapes that Dame Agatha Christie called home. In Falmouth, visit Henry VIII's castle and listen for enchanting whispers that inspired Wind in the Willows. Enjoy Pembroke, home of castles and Corgis. In Holyhead, explore the last of the legendary three-walled forts, the fourth wall being the sea. And be sure to save time for the tastes, toasts, and pubs of effervescent Dublin.
ENHANCE YOUR VOYAGE – add our Enchanting Castles & Gardens Excursion Package to your experience, including a private visit to the beautiful home of the Marquess of Anglesey. Please call for full details.
Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, and reflect all discounts.