- Impressionist collection at the Malraux Museum in Le Havre
- White cliffs of Dover
- Belgian beer and chocolates in Grote Markt in Antwerp
- Diamond Quarter in Antwerp
- Van Gogh museum, Rijksmuseum and Rembrandt Museum in Amsterdam
- The Nobel Peace Center in Oslo, Norway
- Yacht deck barbecue at Antwerp
Le Havre to Oslo - 7 Days
Le Havre, Dover, Antwerp, Amsterdam, Oslo
Let the hurry, stress, and hustle of the world fade away while billowing white sails glide you through crystal northern waters to cities and sites where memories are made.
Discover the soaring White Cliffs of Dover . . . the charming cafes, stylish boutiques, and sparkling canals of Amsterdam . . . and the triple treat of chocolate, diamonds, and beer in beautiful Antwerp. Along the way, relax with overnight stays in Amsterdam, where you can enjoy a symphony performance at Concertgebouw and a leisurely ride along the city’s beautiful groomed bike paths.
Enjoy the magic of Oslo at its fullest, from the glittering Opera House to the famed Viking Ship Museum and Akershus Fortress, and then indulge in some of Europe’s finest dining experiences. Your visit to Oslo includes one overnight onboard.
Rates shown below are 2-for-1 fares per person, double occupancy and reflect all discounts.