- Stunning beauty of the Norwegian Fjords by sailing yacht
- The Nobel Peace Center in Oslo, Norway
- Sailing through the Stockholm Archipelago
- Castles, canals and countryside of Copenhagen
- National Opera House in Oslo
- Tivoli Gardens at night
- Yacht deck barbecue
- Stockholm's historic Old City and striking modern architecture
Edinburgh to Stockholm - 11 Days
Edinburgh, Kristiansand, Oslo, Skagen, Copenhagen (overnight), Warnemünde, Visby, Sandhamn, Stockholm (overnight)
Stand on deck under towering white sails as we glide through one of nature's most astounding creations – the Norwegian fjords. Explore Oslo's lush parks and bold architecture; the palaces, canals, and copper spires of Copenhagen where our overnight stay will allow plenty of time to explore gardens, parks, and nightlife; the broad, sandy beaches and graceful lighthouse of Warnemünde; and the contrast of minimalist design and spice-colored buildings that is Stockholm, where you'll also enjoy a leisurely overnight exploration. Sail through the stunning Stockholm Archipelago – and punctuate your voyage with charming marinas, hidden coves, and quiet country lanes in Skagen, Visby, and Sandhamn. Experience the entire mosaic of Scandinavia in one spectacular journey.
Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, and reflect all discounts.