- Sip the local guavaberry liqueur on St. Maarten
- Find your inner pirate at Soper’s Hole Wharf
- Beachcomb at Gustavia
- Visit the Copper Mine standing guard at Virgin Gorda
- Mingle with the rich and famous in St. Barts
- Sail, swim, and kayak off the Watersports Platform
- Be pampered at WindSpa
St. Maarten to Colón – 14 Days
Philipsburg, Falmouth Harbour, Soper's Hole, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda, Gustavia, Philipsburg, Oranjestad, Cartagena, Colón
Explore an incredible mix of island and world cultures — French, British, Dutch, and more — from your own sumptuous yacht. The pace is relaxed, while the opportunities for discovery are virtually unlimited — from tiny, unspoiled Jost Van Dyke, the “Barefoot Island,” to world-class shopping on St. Barts. Breathe in the floral perfume of Aruba. Enjoy an afternoon listening to street musicians in St. Maarten. Bask on a pristine beach in Antigua. Shop for the perfect emerald in Cartagena. Best of all, indulge in several well-spaced sea days aboard the spectacular Wind Spirit.
Rates shown below are per person, double occupancy and reflect all discounts.