- The Parthenon and the Acropolis in Athens
- Palace of the Grand Masters in Rhodes
- White-washed buildings and blue domes of Santoríni
- Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar in Istanbul
- Chic boutiques and cafés of Mykonos
- Visit Ephesus and the House of Mary from Kusadasi
- Yacht deck barbecue at Bodrum
Athens to Istanbul - 7 Days
Athens, Míkonos, Santoríni, Rhodes, Bodrum, Kusadasi, Istanbul
A single voyage covers thousands of years of civilization's greatest feats -- from the Acropolis of Athens to the palaces of Istanbul. Explore the tiny streets and narrow alleys of Mykonos, and escape to Delos, the fabled island of Apollo, where you'll walk in the ancient footsteps of the gods. Listen for echoes of history as you explore Ephesus, the world's largest outdoor archaeological site, and treat yourself to superlative grilled seafood, accompanied by an ouzo salute to the sunset. From the coffee houses of Bodrum to the country lanes of Rhodes, discover the Greek Isles as they were meant to be traveled, by sailing yacht.
Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, and reflect all discounts.