- Venice's St. Mark's Square, Cathedral, and Gondola serenade
- Archaeological museums in Split
- Medieval walls encompassing the Old City in Dubrovnik
- Journeying up the fjord to Kotor
- Ancient cobblestone streets of Messina
- The Vatican, St. Peter's Square, and Roman Forum in Rome
- Yacht deck barbecue at Dubrovnik
Venice to Rome - 7 or 8 Days
Venice, Rovinj, Split, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Messina, Capri, Rome
From the glittering fountains of Rome to the fascinating canals of Venice, explore Italy’s most iconic cities and her most charming secrets in one incomparable voyage. Every moment is a treat for your senses as you sail along the Amalfi and Dalmatian Coasts. Savor the flower-scented lanes of Capri, the brilliant colors and breathtaking vistas of Messina and Taormina, and the dazzling blue kaleidoscope as you sail through the world’s most beautiful seas. Enchanting cities and villages embellish the natural wonders of these coasts, their exotic names hinting at the treasures they wait to share – Kotor, Dubrovnik, Split, Rovinj. And always, punctuating your journey on either end, the classic beauty of Italy’s legends, Venice, the Queen of the Adriatic, and the Eternal City of Rome.
Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, and reflect all discounts.