- The Eternal City -- the Roman Forum, the Vatican, Trevi Fountain
- The ruins of Pompeii (from Sorrento)
- Dramatic landscapes and stunning beaches of Lipari
- Scenic cruise by the Stromboli volcano
- Bustling Place de la Republique of Corsica's Porto-Vecchio
- Dramatic coastline vistas with turquoise seas and stunning viewpoints
- Festive yacht deck barbecue
Rome to Rome - 7 Days
Rome, Capri, Sorrento, Lipari, Stromboli, Porto-Vecchio, Portoferraio, Rome
Discover for yourself why Islands magazine named this the All-Time Best Cruise. On this award-winning voyage, you’ll experience Italy as you’ve never seen it before. Cruising round-trip from Rome, you’ll see the best of the past and the present. Then our billowing sails will take you to hidden coves and tiny harbors on islands whose very names spark the imagination. Sorrento, where rugged cliffs, exquisite beaches, and cascading terraces delight your senses. Lipari, whose stunning waters and stalwart citadels welcome you. And dramatic Stromboli, where you’ll cruise around the awe-inspiring volcano. Discover the charms of Corsica’s beautiful Porto-Vecchio, where ancient cobblestone streets host fashionable shops and cafes.
Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, and reflect all discounts.