- Urban sophistication and Portugese panache of Lisbon
- The intriguing medina of Casablanca
- Sunny beaches and storied souks of Agadir
- Tastings along the Wine Route of Lanzarote
- Yacht deck barbecue
- Casa de Colon, where Columbus stopped on his way to the New World, in Las Palmas
- Tropical luxury of Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Lisbon to Santa Cruz de Tenerife - 7 Days
Lisbon, Agadir, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Step off the well-worn tourist path and discover the unspoiled splendor of Morocco and the Canary Islands. Sail from Lisbon to captivating Casablanca and explore its ancient medina, teeming souks, and tropical gardents. Bask in sunny Agadir and wander through the storied Casbah, then relax as you watch handcrafted wooden boats take shape along the graceful marina. Indulge your senses in the Spanish culture of the Canary Islands as you sample Muscatel along the Wine route of Lanzarote, visit the lovely museums and quiet beaches of Las Palmas, or watch cigar makers at work in the colorful markets of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Rates shown below are per person, double occupancy and reflect all discounts.