- Watch the sunset turn the Parthenon stunning shades of pink and orange
- Walk the pastoral ruins of Butrint, home to 25 centuries of architecture
- Look out over Dubrovnik’s Old Town from the top of Mount Srdj
- Soak up the beauty of Hvar, acclaimed as one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world
- Savor the curious mixture of Italy and Croatia that is Rovinj
- Glide along Venice’s Grand Canal in a gondola; always black, always romantic
Athens to Venice - 8 Days
Athens, Gythion, Butrint, Brindisi, Dubrovnik, Hvar, Rovinj, Venice
View the stunning Greek Isles, the Ionian Islands, and the Croatian Riviera as only privileged yachtsmen see them. Glamorous resorts with black-pebble beaches, lavender-scented harbors, and bold city walls welcome you ashore to explore iconic sites: the Parthenon, St. Mark’s in Venice, the richly layered history of Butrint. Each day your collection of “gems” grows as you experience more breathtaking sunsets, memorable moments in seaside tavernas, and mesmerizing views of your ship from hilltop fortresses. With teak decks beneath you and white sails above, you’re at home in ports both quaint and famous. So cast off the lines. Your grand adventure is about to begin.
Special Offer on 2014 Voyages
Book before February 28, 2014 and enjoy 2-for-1 fares and 2 FREE Hotel Nights
Hotel promotion is not combinable with One Week Sale fares.
Rates shown below are per person, double occupancy and reflect all discounts.