- Explore the wonders of The Eternal City with our 3-day, 2-night Rome Discovery Package
- Experience the cosmopolitan charm of Europe’s most lively city with our 3-day, 2-night Best of Barcelona Package
- Visit three Mediterranean countries and four stunning islands on a single voyage
- Shop the fashionable boutiques of Porto-Vecchio
- See Neptune’s Grotto in Alghero
- Sample Soller’s famous almond cakes, gató d’Ametla
- Explore Gaudi’s renowned La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, one of the city’s many World Heritage Sites
- Discover the hidden piazzas of Rome
Barcelona to Rome - 6 Days
Barcelona, Soller, Alghero, Porto-Vecchio, Portoferraio, Rome
Hidden harbors. Legendary landmarks. Everything that makes the Mediterranean magical. This voyage has it all. Discover the world’s most fabled vacation playground when you combine delightful tours of Rome and Barcelona with your voyage to create a magnificent 12-day Mediterranean experience. The colorful kaleidoscopes of Rome and Barcelona invite you to celebrate their high-spirited energy, while the seductive scent of oranges and olives that perfumes the enchanting islands of Elba, Corsica, Sardinia, and Mallorca entice you to explore their secluded secrets. From the lively Sardinian rhythms of Alghero to the striking white pebble beaches of Portoferraio – let us delight your senses and ignite your imagination.
Windstar Private Event — New in 2015
Mallorca: Bolero, Fandango, and Other Works of Art
Tucked in the heart of the old quarter of Palma is a modern palace, built in the 1940s by the then-richest man in Spain, Juan March Ordinas. This self-made billionaire led a colorful life and the March Palace is a monument to his surprising success. As part of this Windstar exclusive Private Event, you will be escorted on a guided tour of every detail of this luxurious private home where you'll view art works by Henry Moore, Barbara Hepworth, Auguste Rodin, Eduardo Chillida, and Salvador Dali.
At the end of your tour, you’ll be treated to a delicious menu of tapas on the terrace – which you can enjoy the traditional way, with a glass of Casa Mariol vermouth, or with wine, beer or mineral water.
As you relax, the entertainment prepared exclusively for our Windstar Private Event guests begins: the Ball de bot, spectacular choreography performed by 30 talented artists. These Mallorcan folk dances include the bolero, the jack, the fandango, and the copeo. A perfect ending to a lovely day in Palma.
Special Offer on 2014 Voyages
Book before April 25, 2014 and enjoy 2-for-1 fares and 2 FREE Hotel Nights
Hotel promotion is not combinable with One Week Sale fares.
Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, and reflect all discounts.