- Gaudí’s La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
- The walled city and historic charm of Alghero
- Stunning beaches, prehistoric sites, and yacht deck barbecue in Porto-Vecchio
- Portoferraio's Porto Azzuro Resort and Napoleon residences
- The Vatican & St. Peter’s Square, and Roman Forum in Rome
- Bustling Place de la Republique of Corsica's Porto-Vecchio
Barcelona to Rome - 6 Days
Barcelona, Soller, Alghero, Porto-Vecchio, Portoferraio, Rome
Visit the trendsetting cities of Barcelona and Rome and explore the authentic culture of the islands in between. In Barcelona, the over-the-top architecture of Antoni Gaudí offers a brilliant counterpoint to the elegantly dressed locals. Alghero's charming old town is walled and fortified by the Catalans and Spanish who occupied it for 400 years and left a strong impression. The seaside resort of Porto-Vecchio features a mountainous landscape, gorgeous beaches and a historic old town. Portoferraio is the capital of the Island of Elba and you can see why Napoleon chose it for his exile, with its pine forests and pristine beaches.
Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, and reflect all discounts.