- New and old world charm of Lisbon
- Natural beauty of Cádiz
- Archaeological sites and monuments of Málaga
- Lunar appearance of the landscape of Almería
- The walled town of Cartagena
- Arab ruins, modern churches, and palaces of Valencia
- Yacht deck barbecue in Almería
- Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
Lisbon to Barcelona - 8 Days
Lisbon, Cadiz, Málaga, Almería, Cartegena, Valencia, Soller, Barcelona
Costa Blanca. Costa Brava. Costa del Sol. Between Lisbon and Barcelona lies a world of sun-drenched magic. Lisbon, home of legendary explorers, is an accessible mix of new and old world charm. Cádiz's natural beauty has some of the most important national parks of Spain. Archaeological remains and monuments from the Phoenician, Roman, Arabian, and Christian eras can be found in Málaga. The bizarre, almost lunar appearance of its landscapes has made Almería a popular desert location for the movie industry. The walled city of Cartagena showcases a fine harbor and forts. Valencia's rich artistic history includes the Plaza de la Virgen and Palau de la Musica. Barcelona features over-the-top architecture of Antoni Gaudi. From the home of the Explorers, to the Moorish lands and the distinct essence of Catalan, this cross-cultural experience is a trip of a lifetime.
Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, and reflect all discounts.