- The Promenade des Anglais in Nice
- Overnight in Cannes and enjoy cafes, boutiques, and nightlife of La Croisette
- Remarkable gardens and stunning beaches of Sanary
- Overnight in Marseilles, the vivacity of Vieux Port and the panoramic views from Basilique Notre-Dame-de-la-Garde
- The unspoiled Mediterranean atmosphere of Sète, a city of canals
- Charming pastel architecture, traditional to southern France, in Port-Vendres
- Sample the world-famous prawns of Palamós
- Barcelona's renowned architectural masterpieces by Antoni Gaudi
Nice to Barcelona - 7 Days
Nice, Cannes (overnight), Sanary, Marseilles (overnight), Sète, Port Vendres, Palamós, Barcelona
There's a reason this brilliant coastline has inspired painters from Cezanne to Matisse. There is something to capture the eye at every turn. White-masted yachts. Sun-kissed shores. Gorgeous gardens. Sparkling casinos. And, of course, the incomparable azure waters of the Mediterranean. Enjoy the sparkle and sophistication of Nice and overnight in Cannes, where you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the boutiques and cafes along the avenue La Croisette. Explore every facet of this intricate and varied region as you inhale the perfumed air of Provence, people-watch from chic cafes, time-travel through medieval villages, and explore seven wildly diverse beaches on Palamós alone. Enjoy another overnight indulgence in incomparable Marseilles, a timeless city of surprise and delight. This exceptional sailing offers a unique and authentic taste of the glamorous yachting life, both at sea and on shore.
Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, and reflect all discounts.