Rome to Rome - 7 Days
Rome, Portoferraio, Cannes, Monte Carlo, Portofino, Portovenere, Rome
Rome pulsates with excitement, setting the stage for visiting some of the world’s most glamorous ports. In Cannes, stroll the famous La Croissette Boulevard teeming with upscale restaurants. We’ll linger overnight in Monte Carlo, giving you ample time to enjoy the refined elegance of its renowned Grand Casino, fragrant gardens, and fairytale royal palace. Discover Portofino’s charming harbor and quaint village cafés. Relax on the pristine white beaches of Portoferraio, and wander the maze of tiny alleyways in Portovenere past small, colorful houses, some only three yards wide. Come enjoy the yachting lifestyle as you shop, relax, and explore with the glitterati. You’ll fit right in.
Windstar Private Event — New in 2015
Monte Carlo: Glitter & Games
Windstar guests get the red carpet treatment in Monte Carlo.
From the moment your beautiful Windstar yacht enters the harbor, you will be the center of attention. Join the cocktail party on deck and admire the sparkling backdrop of Monte Carlo as you circulate. After cocktails, savor a lovely Windstar dinner.
We will then transport you to the legendary Grand Casino for a champagne and dessert reception. Your time in Monte Carlo is your own. Enjoy it at the gaming tables or wandering the town. When you are ready to return to the yacht, transportation will be available throughout the night.
This incredible night to remember is available exclusively to Windstar guests.
Special Offer on 2014 Voyages
Book before April 25, 2014 and enjoy 2-for-1 fares and 2 FREE Hotel Nights
- Watch sunbeams from Michelangelo’s dome play on the walls of St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome
- Feel any sympathy for Napoleon’s exile fade as you explore the charming island of Elba
- Wander the chic boutiques and star-studded beaches of Cannes
- Experience the fairytale kingdom of Monte Carlo
- Admire the trompe l’oeil paintings on the pastel houses of Portofino
- Soak up the world-famous scenery of Portovenere on the Gulf of Poets, a UNESCO World Heritage Site