Yacht Renovation TimelineWind Star
- First voyage on April 29, 2012
- First voyage on December 1, 2012
- First voyage on December 22, 2012
Take a Peek at Wind Surf's New LookOn any day, our 312-guest flagship, Wind Surf, draws admiring glances as she glides majestically into port with her tall sails billowing. And her beauty is far more than skin deep. Starting with all new finishes and furnishings in suites and staterooms, Wind Surf renovation now brings you some of the most beautiful public spaces at sea.
Guests will find the perfect setting for ‘making an entrance’ in the beautiful new reception area – and, appropriately, that’s only the beginning.
Casual elegance continues throughout Wind Surf’s lounge and dining venues:
- The popular Compass Rose on the Bridge Deck is redesigned with all new contemporary furnishings, including rich new flooring finishes and comfortable chairs and bar stools designed for socializing.
- Stella Bistro on Star Deck welcomes diners in stylish new surroundings, with all the flair of a French bistro – a perfect place for dining, or for gathering before and after your meal.
- The Lounge Bar, on Wind Surf’s Main Deck, the perfect place for relaxing with old and new friends. Subtle lighting bathes the lush, tawny colors in a friendly ambiance and sleek contemporary groupings allow both comfort and flexibility.
- The beautiful Pool Deck transforms by evening into the romantic Candles, where on-deck, candlelit dinners find both the skies and guests’ eyes filled with stars.
- Epicurean displays, an inviting buffet, plentiful outdoor seating, and beautiful lighting highlight Veranda’s new look – the perfect spot for breakfast and lunch alfresco.
- Highlighting every Wind Surf voyage is fine dining at the all new AmphorA, a world-class venue that rivals any fine destination restaurant you’ve ever enjoyed, or are likely to.
When you return to your stateroom, the luxury gets personal. Windstar’s signature bowls of flowers and fresh fruit will still be waiting for you, along with rich tufted headboards, soft seascape colors, beautiful new upholstery, and fine count Egyptian cotton linens welcome you to an oasis of relaxing indulgence.
Everything about Wind Surf speaks of welcome. Come aboard and see it for yourself.