Wind Surf Accommodations
You are on course to a world of elegance and ease. Your cruise begins in your soothing ocean view stateroom on Wind Surf with the shimmering sea just outside your window. May be you feel like watching a DVD from the library on your flat-screen TV. Perhaps you feel like slipping between luxurious linens for an afternoon nap. Or maybe you feel like staying right where you are and dining in your stateroom. Why not? Especially when it's served in courses, with the same polish and attention you'll find in AmphorA.
All staterooms have ocean views, queen beds, flat-screen TV with DVD player and Bose SoundDock speakers for Apple iPods. Wind Surf suites include an extra bath and TV along with sitting area and his-and-her bathrooms. Wind Surf bridge suites offer the additional luxury of a spacious private living room and relaxing whirlpool spa.
Soon, evening stars will light up the sky, guiding you toward another new day of promise and possibility. Sleep as late as you like and as often as you want. This is your kingdom to rule as your wish.
188 square feet (18 square meters)
495 square feet (46 square meters)
376 square feet (35 square meters)
Staterooms with 3rd Berth:
117-139; all suites (excluding 501)
All Staterooms Feature
|• Queen Size Bed with Luxurious Linens|
• Waffle Weave Robe and Slippers
• Flat Screen TV with DVD player
• Bose SoundDock speakers for Apple iPods
• Fully-Stocked Mini Bar/Refrigerator
• Direct Dial Phone
• L’Occitane Bath Amenities
• Wi-Fi (internet cards can be purchased at reception)
• Fresh Flowers
• Fresh Fruit
• Granite vanity with magnifying mirror and chair
• Spacious closets and drawers
• Bathroom with teak floors, granite countertop, sink
• 110/220 outlets