While many of you might have your cocktail and dinner recipes planned for the evenings, let’s not forget about those lazy weekend mornings following a long night of festivities. The bartenders aboard our sailing cruise ship certainly know how to rejuvenate our guests, and here is an Extreme Bloody Mary recipe which is sure to perk up yours! With jalapeño, bell pepper and lime, this unique concoction is the perfect spicy treat to savor with friends.
Bloody Mary Recipe Ingredients:
- 1.5 oz premium vodka
- Peeled tomato
- Tomato juice
- Maggi Seasoning Sauce
- One jalapeño
- Small slice of red and green bell pepper
- 2 sliced limes
Procedure to make Bloody Mary:
- Add the peeled tomato, 2 large slices of lime, a slice of jalapeño (adjust the amount depending on how spicy you prefer your Bloody Marys), and a slice of both red and green bell pepper into a bar shaker
- Muddle all the ingredients together
- Add 1.5 oz of vodka and shake
- Take a pint glass and run either a slice of lime or jalapeño (depending on if you want the tingle of the chili when you sip the Bloody Mary) along the rim of the glass, then gently dip the glass into a bowl of mixed salt & pepper
- Add ice to the glass, then add your mixture and a dash of Maggie Seasoning Sauce
- Garnish with celery sticks, a sliced cherry tomato and a sprinkle of salt and pepper
Here are two other drink recipes you might like
The perfect summer cool-down drink is a cucumber press.
Another perfect summer drink is our Mangotini recipe. This will be your summer party crowd pleaser.