We are delighted to announce our latest accolade, and we have you to thank for it! Condé Nast Traveler magazine released their prestigious annual Gold List, a compendium of the best hotels, resorts and cruise lines in the world selected by their readers. Our wonderful alumni have once again shown their support by voting us onto this list, an honor which lands us into the even more prestigious Platinum Circle which recognizes properties and cruise lines who have made the Gold List every year for the past five years!
The Reader’s Choice Survey is rated on a variety of criteria including itineraries, cabins, service, food, design, activities and shore excursions. Our commitment to providing guests with the most casually elegant, enriching and luxurious cruise vacation secured our spot on the list. Learn more on Condé Nast Traveler’s website and in the January 2012 issue of the magazine, on newsstands now!
We are honored to have received recognition from some of the most notable names in the travel and lifestyle world:
- Celebrated Living, American Airlines’ prestigious publication for first class passengers, named Windstar Cruises “Best Small-Ship/Mid-Ship Cruise Line” on their Platinum List for the fifth time in a row.
- Condé Nast Traveler named Windstar a “Top Small-Ship Cruise Line,” and all three of Windstar’s yachts were recognized in the magazine’s “Best Small Ships” Readers’ Poll.
- Windstar was selected by Travel + Leisure as one of the top five “World’s Best Small-Ship Cruise Lines.”
- Named “Most Romantic Cruise Line” and Wind Surf “Best Tall Ship” in Porthole Cruise Magazine’s annual Readers’ Choice Awards.
- Included in Islands magazine’s “All-Time Best Cruises” for its Mediterranean voyages.