This collection of the Mediterranean’s most beautiful and haunting islands is a yachtsman’s fantasy, a traveler’s dream. Emerald landscapes, turquoise seas, pristine beaches, and trendsetting cities. Discover the Mediterranean at its best. Beautiful islands — Elba, Corsica, and Sardinia — framed by vibrant cities, Barcelona and Rome.
• Explore the cultural landscape of Serra de Tramutana, a UNESCO site near Palma de Mallorca
• Visit three Mediterranean countries and four stunning islands on a single voyage
• Walk through the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve at Portoferraio’s Tuscan Archipelago National Park
• Stroll the labyrinth of narrow streets in Old Town Bonifacio on Corsica
• See Neptune’s Grotto in Alghero
• Tour Gaudí’s renowned La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, one of the city’s many UNESCO sites
• Discover the hidden piazzas of Rome and the UNESCO sites there
Please note: Due to local regulations at these ports of call the Watersports Platform will not be available on this cruise.
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.