Close in geography, distinct in culture, the countries of the British Isles offer their own unique takes on the United Kingdom. See it all with the perspective only a Windstar ship can give you as you visit small-ship-only ports like Ullapool, Oban, and Fishguard; berth at small-ship-only locations in Belfast and London ; and stay in key cities like Belfast and Dublin late into the evening. Explore castle ruins and gardens in Scotland. Check the Giant’s Causeway and Blarney Castle off your list in Ireland. Discover the idyllic Cornish village of St. Ives. Even your disembarkation is an adventure as you dock in London right next to HMS Belfast (Tower Bridge), one of the most exclusive cruise ports in the world.
• Visit all of the countries in the United Kingdom and Ireland
• Enjoy late night stays in Belfast and Dublin
• Cruise directly in to downtown London with the ship docked near the Tower of London
• Sip whisky and tour a Scottish distillery in Oban
• See beautiful Picton Castle in Wales
• Sightsee in Pembrokeshire searching for one or more of the 526 prehistoric sites found there, including hill forts, chambered tombs, stone circles and standing stones
• Experience a delightful mix of small ports and large cities
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.