Journey from the coast that launched a thousand explorers to the bucolic shores of the Channel Islands, sampling ambrosial meals and unique cultures along the way. Listen to the soulful strains of fado music as you stroll the black-and-white calcada sidewalks of Lisbon. Taste Galicia’s famed seafood, hearty Basque cuisine, and fine Bordeaux wines. Explore Brittany’s granite castles and the landing beaches of Normandy. Feed your intellect at the Guggenheim, and your soul amid the Victorian gardens and watercolor seascapes of Guernsey.
• From Saint-Jean-de-Luz, visit the popular beaches and resorts of Biarritz
• Don't miss the contemporary architecture of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao
• Cruise through the Bay of Biscay and up the Garonne River to overnight in Bordeaux with extra time to enjoy the sights
• Go oyster tasting in Le Palais
• Try the Bacalhau (salted cod), the most popular dish in Lisbon
• Find photo opportunities like Sutler’s Garden in St Peter Port, reputed to be Europe’s prettiest harbor town
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.