Marvel at the sheer magnitude of it all. The charming Old Towns of Stockholm, Tallinn, and Helsinki. Copenhagen’s picture-perfect Nyhavn wharf. St. Petersburg’s imperial grandeur and treasure trove of visual and performing arts. Marvel again at the ever-changing panorama of emerald archipelagos, fairytale castles, and immaculately manicured gardens. Six countries in a week, yet nothing feels hurried. There’s time to stroll the Nevsky Prospect for amber earrings, explore the golden age of sail on Mariehamn’s classic windjammer, and spend a day at sea relaxing with a good book and a perfect massage in the WindSpa.
• Cruise from the stunning Stockholm Archipelago to the colorful Mariehamn Archipelago
• Visit the medieval old town of Tallinn surrounded by hundreds of years of history
• Kayak in the Finnish Archipelago
• Revel in the incredible Stone Church in Helsinki, carved out of solid rock
• Overnight in St. Petersburg with time to explore sites like the Winter Palace, the Hermitage Museum, St. Isaac's Cathedral and Catherine's Palace
• See the Little Mermaid on your way to Copenhagen’s Tivoli Gardens
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.