Ideal for anyone seeking equal portions of relaxing time at sea and port visits, this 22-day transatlantic crossing features a combination of leisurely, uninterrupted sea crossing time balanced with the best ports in the Western Mediterranean. Board in Barbados, then spend time crossing the Atlantic and enjoying the romance of sailing as you make your way to your ultimate destination. Sip port wines in Lisbon, Portugal, browse wares in the bustling Grand Souk in Tangier, Morocco, and wander the medieval cobbled streets of Tarragona, Spain.
• Take in Granada’s Moorish-influenced Alhambra Palace and breathtaking Generalife Gardens – both UNESCO World Heritage Sites near Almeria
• Sip delicious port wines in Lisbon
• Discover Barcelona’s amazing Gothic Quarter, and Antonio Gaudí’s La Sagrada Familia
• Explore Pablo Picasso’s hometown of Málaga and the art museum full of his work
• Wander Tangier’s two UNESCO sites of the Medina (the old-walled city) and the Kasbah
• Find time for your favorite indulgences – from a relaxing massage to breakfast in bed during your days crossing the Atlantic
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.