Discover the Adriatic, Ionian, Ligurian and Tyrrhenian seas during this 18-day cruise around the Italian peninsula as you explore ports in East Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, West Italy and France. Kayak along Dubrovnik’s old city walls, swim or snorkel in Kotor Bay in Montenegro and make your own Sicilian-style pizza on Lipari Island. Explore the ruins of Pompeii as you gaze skyward toward the summit of Mount Vesuvius, and savor tangy mulberry gelato in the shade of the Roman walls that still protect the 3rd century village of Taormina near Messina.
• Sample delicious wines in Livorno, the gateway to Florence, Tuscany and Pisa
• Near Lipari, cruise by Stromboli, the volcano that never sleeps
• Sample the unique cuisine of Corsica with dishes like wild boar casserole and veal stew
• Have extra time in Rome to find the Vatican, with its Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica.
• From lovely Amalfi or Sorrento, explore the ruins of Pompeii near Mount Vesuvius
• See Venice's St. Mark's Square, cathedral, and gondola-filled canals
• Enter Dubrovnik’s majestic city walls for a view overlooking the Adriatic
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.