Indulge in unhurried pleasures among steep coastal cliffs, tiny vineyards and romantic villages throughout the Rivieras and Western Italy during this 17-day, autumn cruise. During the fall winemakers are racking fresh wine into barrels, and new olive oils are sampled for the first time. Stroll uncrowded avenues and discover fresh, distinctly nutty porcini mushrooms served fresh on pastas and sautéed into tapas at sidewalk cafés, browse open markets and inhale the fall aromas from ripe apples, plump grapes and early season citrus. Test your luck in a Monte Carlo casino, hike the desolate Crateri Silvestri on the southeast slope of Sicily’s Mount Etna, and learn about Malta’s noble heritage inside the precipitous medieval walls of 4,000-year-old Mdina — The Silent City.
• Sunbathe on the beach at the sunniest spot in France, Sanary-sur-Mer
• Use the extra day in Rome to see the many sites including Trevi Fountain, Via Condotti and the UNESCO Historic Centre
• Take in the Grand Casino and the Royal Palace of Monte Carlo
• Walk the silent streets of Pompeii below Sicily’s Mount Vesuvius
• From Trapani travel to the medieval town of Erice and admire the Castle of Venus and the 700-year-old Mother Church
• Find the stunning beauty of the Amalfi Coast, a UNESCO site
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.