This is the Caribbean of days gone by – deep blue waters, quiet coves, and tropical islands dotted with powdery beaches and lush green hillsides. On this Caribbean cruise you will sail from the rugged natural beauty of St. Lucia to little-known isles that are off the tourist radar. From colorful Bequia and Mayreau in St. Vincent & the Grenadines to the open-air markets of exotic St. George’s, you’ll discover a part of the Caribbean that remains authentic and unspoiled. This is everything that makes the Caribbean synonymous with paradise.
• Have extra time at St. Lucia to enjoy more of the beachside resorts and national park there
• Stand on deck for scenic cruising past the UNESCO World Heritage Site Pitons (volcanic spires) on St. Lucia
• Walk up Mount Pleasant and see the amazing view from Fort Hamilton on Bequia
• Make time for a visit to Grand Etang National Park on Grenada
• Savor the beauty of scenic cruising around St. Vincent & the Grenadines
• Indulge yourself at Windstar's Signature Beach Party with plenty of Caribbean flavors and spirit to savor and share
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.