History buffs, beach bums and xenophiles will all find something to celebrate on this unique itinerary to Central America and the Caribbean. Discover the barely inhabited tropical islands and friendly Guna Yala villagers of the San Blas Islands. Step back in time to the days of the Spanish Empire as you visit four of the oldest cities in the Americas. Explore forts pockmarked by time and cannon balls. Encounter pirate lore as you dive the wreck of Captain Kidd’s ship off Island Catalina. And relive it all over mofongo and rum in Old San Juan.
• Explore the Spanish Main by small ship, going where larger ships can’t and exploring colonial towns that harken back to the New World’s beginnings
• Visit the Guna Indians in their village in the San Blas Islands – a small ship exclusive
• Inhale the aroma and savor the flavor of fresh Colombian coffee accompanied by fresh-caught seafood in Cartagena
• Find yourself in two of the oldest cities in the New World UNESCO sites – Santo Domingo and San Juan
• Late night departures in Cartagena and Santo Domingo give you extra time to explore these lovely venues
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.