Indulge in delicious meals, breathtaking scenery and unforgettable excursions during this epic 65-day cruise that explores Alaska, British Columbia, Washington, Oregon, California, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, and many memorable Caribbean ports. From calving Alaska glaciers to steamy Colombian jungles, this grand journey covers more than 60 degrees of latitude, but Windstar touches like the Watersports Platform and daily complimentary laundry service keep you relaxed and ready for adventures. Explore Mayan ruins, taste California wines, transit the Panama Canal transit, sport fish in the Sea of Cortez, soar into Costa Rica’s lush rainforest, shop Mexico’s open markets and relax on white Caribbean beaches during this unique journey.
• Comprehensive discovery of the West Coast, Mexico, Caribbean and Panama with some of the most amazing marine life including leopard sharks and rays snorkeling along the way from San Diego to the Sea of Cortez
• Get closer with Windstar’s Signature Expeditions as onboard experts lead guided Zodiac and kayak tours in the Alaskan fjords
• Savor the delicious cuisine, wine and beer all down the Western United States coast with a James Beard Foundation Chef
• Explore the Izapa Mayan ruins in Puerto Chiapas
• Enjoy daylight transit of the Panama Canal
• Late night departures in Cartagena and Santo Domingo and two days in San Francisco give you extra time to explore these lovely venues
• See UNESCO sites including San Juan’s El Morrow Fortress, Santo Domingo, and Playas del Coco’s marine-life filled waters
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.