Poised as if to kiss the continent of Africa, Andalusia hugs the southern coast of Spain and embraces cultural influences from both sides of the strait. This is the birthplace of Don Juan and Carmen, evening paseos by women in lace mantillas, cape-twirling matadors. In short, it is quintessential Spain. The beaches of the Costa del Sol are legendary. And behind lie equally magnificent mountain ranges sheltering picturesque “white villages.” Here you won’t find cookie-cutter castles, but amazing cultural amalgams like the Alhambra and Alcázar. On your elegant ship, you will cruise past larger ships right to the heart of old towns and to the steps of friendly bodegas.
• Explore Pablo Picasso’s hometown of Málaga and see his art at the museum
• Discover the charming mountain “white villages” of Mijas and Mojacar
• Taste authentic seafood “plancha” tapas in Almería
• Visit with the monkeys of Gibraltar and savor the view
• Pose in front of the Belém Tower in Lisbon, symbol of the Age of Discovery and a UNESCO World Heritage Monument
• Don’t miss the Gothic Quarter, and Antonio Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
Please note: Due to local regulations at these ports of call the Watersports Platform will not be available on this cruise.
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.