Beijing (Tianjin) to Yokohama (Tokyo)
As you travel from China to South Korea to Japan, take in nearly a score of UNESCO wonders and 5,000 years of culture along the way. See temples, parks, and waterways at their finest, covered with delicate pink cherry blossoms and the ethereal beauty of Mount Fiji. Visit cities brimming with cultural touchstones — choose from at least 17 UNESCO World Heritage Sites within your reach.
• From Shimizu see the artistic inspiration that is Mount Fuji, Japan's highest mountain
• Spend time in Kyoto, one of the most traditional cities in Japan with temples, geishas and traditional food
• Visit the Manjang Cave in Jeju City, stretching over 5 miles long
• Experience Korean, Japanese and Chinese cultures all in one cruise
• Visit the numerous UNESCO sites in Beijing including the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs
• Enjoy the cuisine of Hiroshima, with not-to-be-missed Okonomiyaki savory pancakes
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.