Seward (Anchorage) to Vancouver
This is the Alaska you came to see: Frontier towns filled with Gold Rush history and Tlingit totem poles. Glaciers calving into majestic fjords. Brown bears, bald eagles, and whales feasting on salmon under the summer sun. On your 14-day Alaska cruise you also feast on adventures from dogsledding to flightseeing, and more ports and scenic cruising than most other Alaska cruises. And while guests on larger ships transfer to tour boats to cruise Misty Fjords and Kenai Fjords, you enjoy a front-row seat with all the comforts of your elegant all-suite yacht.
• Scenic cruising of the beautiful Inside Passage between Anchorage and Vancouver looking for wildlife along the way
• Discover the First Nations totems of Ketchikan, Petroglyph Beach in Wrangell and the jaw-dropping beauty of Tracy Arm
• Take the journey to Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau
• Enjoy flightseeing over Glacier Bay or Misty Fjords
• Visit St. Michael's Cathedral and discover the Russian heritage of Sitka
• Guest Speaker will provide valuable insights and information
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.