In 16 memorable days you’ll discover a voyage of contrasts – the contemporary urban centers of Dubai and Singapore the Indian cultural experiences in Mangalore and Cochin, the stunning beaches of Phuket, and UNESCO sites found in Sri Lanka, Malacca and Mumbai. You’ll cruise through breathtaking islands and waterways like the Arabian Sea and the Straits of Malacca. Delve into traditional ways of life, from cooking with curry and cumin to shopping at Mumbai’s “Thieves Market.” Above all, let go.
• Enjoy a bird's-eye-view from the world's tallest skyscraper, Burj Khalifa, in Dubai
• Glimpse Mumbai’s inner workings at Dhobi Ghat, the century-old open-air laundry
• See for yourself the cacophony of India's markets and diverse cultures
• Take a houseboat tour in the backwater canals of Kerala and see the Chinese fishing nets of Cochin
• Visit with baby elephants in Phuket
• Sip a Singapore Sling at Raffles and explore world class shopping on Orchard Road
• Visit the Dutch fort in Galle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.