• Pass through the narrow gorge to the famous ancient ruins of Petra, its rose-colored facade carved right into the cliff face
• Enjoy an overland visit to Luxor, home of the Valley of the Kings, King Tut’s Tomb, Karnak and Luxor Temples, and other ancient Egyptian sites
• Visit St. Catherine’s Monastery at the base of Mount Sinai, where Moses saw the burning bush
• Experience daylight transit of the historic Suez Canal, with towns to the east and desert to the west
• Hop a camel for a ride into the desert and learn of the life of a Bedouin nomad
• Snorkel amid the spectacular reefs filled with marine life in the pristine waters of the Red Sea
• Discover the origins of frankincense in Oman and wander the souks in search of exotic spices
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.