Beijing (Tianjin) to Hong Kong
Embark on a journey of discovery in China that will send your senses reeling. Taste dim sum in Hong Kong and local brewed beer in Qingdao. Soak in powder blue hot springs and taste the umami of oyster pancakes and stinky tofu offered by Taiwanese street vendors. Climb the Great Wall for an unparalleled view of China’s past and to the Star Bar for an unparalleled view of your ship in the present.
• Discover Hong Kong's impressive view at Victoria Peak and enjoy delicious dim sum as you overnight in the city that never sleeps
• Sights to see in Taipei include the Chiang Kai-shek, Memorial, The Confucius Temple and Taipei 101
• Overnight in Shanghai with plenty of time at Nanjing Road, a shopper's paradise
• Explore Qingdao, the seaside city famous for Tsingtao Beer and home of Taqing Palace, where Taoism was born
• Extend your stay in Beijing to visit the numerous UNESCO sites including the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs
• Take a glass-bottom boat ride at emerald-green Kabira Bay of Ishigaki Island where swimming is not allowed
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.