Beijing (Tianjin) to Hong Kong
Embark on a journey of discovery in China that will send your senses reeling. Taste dim sum in Hong Kong and local brewed beer in Qingdao. Soak in powder blue hot springs and taste the umami of oyster pancakes and stinky tofu found in the hours of the Taiwanese night markets. Climb the Great Wall for an unparalleled view of China’s past and to the Star Bar for an unparalleled view of your yacht in the present.
• Discover Hong Kong's impressive view at Victoria Peak and enjoy delicious dim sum as you overnight in the city that never sleeps
• Overnight in the glittering capital city of Taiwan, and see the Night Market
• Overnight in Shanghai with plenty of time at Nanjing Road, a shopper's paradise
• Explore Qingdao, the seaside city famous for Tsingtao Beer and home of Taqing Palace, where Taoism was born
• Extend your stay in Beijing to visit the numerous UNESCO sites including the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs
• Visit the ancient Watertown of Zhujiajian, considered the “Venice of China”
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.