Osaka to Tokyo (Yokohama)
Layer after layer, Japan’s story unfolds. In Edo-period gardens with their perfectly sculpted karikomi. In Chiran’s exquisitely preserved samurai homes. In the peace memorials of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. And time after time you struggle to describe unforgettable moments, from your first view of Mount Fuji to the fluttering paper cranes of peace at Hiroshima’s Atomic Dome.
• From Shimizu see the artistic inspiration that is Mount Fuji, Japan's highest mountain
• Spend time in Kyoto, one of the most traditional cities in Japan with temples, geishas and traditional food
• Visit the Manjang Cave in Jeju City, stretching over 5 miles long
• Experience Korean and Japanese cultures in one cruise
• Enjoy the cuisine of Hiroshima, with not-to-be-missed Okonomiyaki savory pancakes
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.