Yokohama (Tokyo) to Osaka
Layer after layer, Japan’s story unfolds. In Edo-period gardens with their perfectly sculpted karikomi. In Chiran’s exquisitely preserved samurai homes. In the peace memorials of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. And time after time you struggle to describe unforgettable moments, from your first view of Mount Fuji to the fluttering paper cranes of peace at Hiroshima’s Atomic Dome.
• Discover the beauty of UNESCO site Mount Fuji, Japan's highest mountain, when you get to Shimizu
• Take in the scenery as you cruise around the abandoned island of Hashima, near Nagasaki
• Explore Shingu's UNESCO site Makimura-jinja Shrine, part of the Sacred Sites of Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range
• Respectfully remember "Never Again" at the Peace Memorial Parks of Nagasaki and Hiroshima
• Enjoy the cuisine of Hiroshima, with not-to-be-missed Okonomiyaki savory pancakes
• See the 16th century Osaka Castle, the city's main historic landmark
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.