• Discover the beauty of UNESCO site Mount Fuji, Japan's highest mountain, when you get to Shimizu
• Highlights of Busan to visit include Gyeongju, a UNESCO site and 1,500-year-old Tongdosa Temple
• Explore Shingu's UNESCO site Makimura-jinja Shrine, part of the Sacred Sites of Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range
• Respectfully remember "Never Again" at the Peace Memorial Parks of Nagasaki and Hiroshima
• Enjoy the cuisine of Hiroshima, with not-to-be-missed Okonomiyaki savory pancakes
• See the 16th century Osaka Castle, the city's main historic landmark
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.